The job postings on this page have been brought to our attention.
Please note: Please refer to the job listing for contacts, more information, and instructions on applying.
Have a Posting?
If you have a job posting in the corrections field that you believe would be of interest to our organizational members, contact Mel Williams for more information.
Click on a Posting for Full Information
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
CoreCivic is currently seeking a Facility Director who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional, secure setting. Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for the people and communities we serve.Job Description
• The Facility Director is responsible for the overall administration of custodial, programs, personnel and business necessary for the operation of the facility.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of new approaches to departmental administration; plans and directs specific departmental activities.
• In conjunction with department managers and supervisors, reviews and evaluates the work of staff to ensure conformance with general guidelines, methods, technologies, policies, regulations and laws.
• Responsible for supervisory functions, involving the hiring and training of staff, counseling and developing employees, conducting performance evaluations, approving leave, and participating in employee, resident, agency, and public grievance procedures.Qualifications
• Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in a social or behavioral science field is required.
• Four years of experience in a related field, including two years of supervisory experience is required. Additional related experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
• Experience conducting audits and/or administering Quality Control Plans is required.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of business management principles, laws, legal codes, and government regulations which are applicable to the residential, re-entry, or corrections industries.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
• Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software applications is required.
• A valid driver's license is required.
• Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
View these positions and apply online at jobs.corecivic.com. You can also Join Our Talent Network today to opt in and sign up for Job Alert Emails. For questions regarding Facility Management Career positions, you may also contact FMSP@corecivic.com.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE – including Disability/Veteran
Posted May 22, 2023